Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm in the MOB now

In the sidebar on the right, you'll see a blogroll for the "Minnesota Organization of Blogs," i. e., the MOB. For those of you who aren't already MOB members or MOB afficionados, I encourage you to check out the MOB blogs. It is truly the best of the local blogosphere, and a diverse array of opinion is represented (conservative, liberal, libertarian, comedian...).

I'm also proud to report that this site is now included on the MOB-roll. Due to some technical difficulties, the roll was -- I believe the scientific term is fubar -- for a while. But it's back now, and I'd like to give a big thank you to Saint Paul at Fraters Libertas, both for his persistence in getting the glitches fixed and for his kind words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home